Put soft cleaner into pump bottle and apply to sponge to clean. Add tints (from tint starter kit) to "wipe out" into a small cup to achieve color match, apply with dab cloth & dry each step with hair dryer. can use tints straight when your color match is good.
*soft cleaner bottle
*Two small sponges
* Four tint applicator cloths.
Strong Cleaner is a mild, water based cleaner that can be used on a most aniline and pigmented leathers. It will clean soiling as well as most water based stains.
This product is used in the same manner as Leather Soft Cleaner, but its action is more intensive thanks to the greater concentration of active substances. The difference in this product is that it has twice the active cleaning ingredients.
Strong Cleaner can be used on all leathers types. It is very important that you use the product in combination with a sponge to foam the product, and a cloth to wipe away the excess dirt. This product does not remove the finish from any leather that has the proper rub resistance standards. Available in 2 sizes: 250 ml, 1 Liter.
How to apply Strong Cleaner on Leather
1.Pour little amount on sponge; rub into sponge, gently squeeze the sponge to create foams. Then apply to leather in a circular motion. Work cleanser gently into leather (do not scrub leather).
2. Allow a few moments for the foam to dissolve the dirt, and then remove the foam with a clean white cloth to lift dirt from leather. If your furniture is heavily soiled allow the foam to stand for 30 seconds or longer before removing it.
NOTE: It is not unusual to see darkening of the leather; it will lighten again as it dries. This product is NOT a detergent, but rather a surfactant, so it needs a little extra time to work. Be patient.
3.Repeat process for stubborn soiling.
For Leather Types A, P & N
The Leather Master System is based on:
1/ Cleaning – eliminating dirt and removing stains for a leather sofa that is always clean and that maintains its attractive appearance.
2/ Protection – to guarantee the original quality of the leather and to maintain a sofa that looks new even after years of use.
Leather Soft Cleaner is a waterbased cleaner that can be used on all Leather types. This is a mild cleaner that will not affect the Leather’s original properties or finish.
Leather Soft Cleaner will clean most soiling as well as waterbased stains. For Light Soiling Surface. If your leather is medium to heavy soiled, use Strong Cleaner or AQUILA.
Soft Cleaner is a mild, water-based detergent, which will remove general soiling and water-based stains. Soft Cleaner is pH neutral, so it is gentle enough to be used regularly on leather furniture, shoes, handbags and clothing.
When selecting a leather cleaner pH is an important consideration. Leather is slightly acidic, but many cleaners are highly alkaline. Alkaline cleaners react with the bonds between the leather fibres, causing the leather to dry and shrink. The pH of cleaning solutions can also affect the stability of dyes, pigments and leather finishes. Any product that is used regularly on leather should be have a neutral pH.
A regualr cleaner should also be water-based. Many cleaners contain solvents, such as alcohol or mineral spirits. Solvent-based cleaners will definitely clean, but they can also damage leather. Solvent-based cleaners should not be used for regular cleaning. Soft Cleaner is solvent free – it works without affecting the integrity of your leather or its finish.
1.Pour little amount on sponge; rub into sponge, then apply to leather in a circular motion. Work cleanser gently into leather (do not scrub leather). Wipe off the contaminants with a clean cotton cloth or microfiber to lift dirt from leather.
2.It is not unusual to see darkening of the leather; it will lighten again as it dries. This product is NOT a detergent, but rather a surfactant, so it needs a little extra time to work. Be patient.
3.Repeat process for stubborn soiling.
Leather Soft Cleaner is solvent free and works without removing finish or harming the Leather. The only time that Leather Soft Cleaner could remove color or change the Leather is under the following circumstances:
1. If the Leather is not colorfast to any type of liquid. You can test this by wetting a soft, white cloth with distilled or purified water and wiping the Leather. If color comes off on the cloth from only purified water, the Leather Soft Cleaner or anything else will also remove color.
2. If the Leather Soft Cleaner appears to have darkened the Leather, it is extremely absorbent. The Leather has shrunk. The Leather has not gotten darker, but each dot of color has gotten closer together, thus giving the appearance of becoming dark. All you need to do is to stretch the Leather by pulling it in all directions. You will see the color lighten.
For Leather Types A & P
How to Clean Leather Instructions
1. Pour a small amount of Leather Soft Cleaner onto a clean sponge and gently squeeze the sponge to create foam. Cleaning with foam ensures that the cleaner sits on the surface of the leather where it is needed and doesn’t penetrate deep into the leather where it isn’t needed.
2. Apply the foam to the surface to be cleaned. Allow a few moments for the foam to dissolve the dirt, and then remove the foam with a clean white cloth. Do not rub or scrub at the leather, let the chemical action of the cleaner do the work. Rubbing and scrubbing works on pots and pans, it doesn’t work on leather. Rubbing and scrubbing drives dirt deeper into the leather and damages the topcoat.
3. Always re-protect with Leather Protection Cream after cleaning with Leather Soft Cleaner.
If stains or soiling remain after cleaning with Leather Soft Cleaner, try cleaning the area again. If this doesn’t remove the stain you will need to use a stronger cleaner
Available Sizes: 250ml/8.45oz 1 liter
For stubborn stains like ink, dye transfer, glue..., use solvent cleaners to remove the stains. Solvent cleaners contain alcohol or mineral spirits. These types of cleaners will definitely clean, but also will attack either the finish or dry the Leather out.
Use the 400 grit for sanding fillers and for smoothing out scratches and cracks.
Use 600 grit to lightly buff the finish between coats