Faded Analine Leather Sofa Examples
Click on Image Above for Larger View. Faded Analine Sofa Sample
Analine leather can fade drastically and ... quickly too! Above pictures show examples of a:
1/ BLACK color sofa with the back cover faded to a ... light grey within 2 year.
2/ CAMEL color sofa with cushions faded to a ... light tan within 5 year.
Should you restore these drastically faded sofa to its original color using Analine Dye OR Convert Analine to Protected Leather using pigment paint?
There is NO clear answer. It's personal preference. However we recommend to convert Analine to Protected leather when you have these situations:
* If you have kids, pets, protected leather maybe a better choice in term of ease of maintenance and stainsproof.
* IF your sofa has excessive stains & scratches, OR
* IF you want a color change.
The new finish will yield a beautiful, uniform leather look.
• PROS: soft, comfortable feel, natural markings of the hide highlight the genuine leather.
• CONS: fadings, surface that absorb spills, grime, so it's much harder to clean.
• PROS: easy to clean. Repel spills, stains. Fade much slower than Analine.
• CONS: feel a little stiffer than analine. Natural characteristics of the hide markings is not as visible as Analine.
Questions? Email: support@LeatherRepairPro.com