!!!Click on Color Swatch Above for Larger View!!!
Select your Color. 8oz Surecoat covers apprx 10sf or one arm chair.
You may find a good match on this page or you may find a good match on the auto-matched color page, Click Here for more color choices. If you are NOT sure which color to choose and would like to keep the SAME color, CUSTOM MATCH is definitely the way to go. You mail us a 2 in sample. Our lab will prepare an Exact Color Match to match your custom sample. For DIY, an Exact Color Match will make your repair or restortation job much, much easier (if you want to keep the original (non-faded) color of the couch.
For a successful recoloring of leather, make sure the leather is cleaned at least two times with the SEM plastic leather prep. The leather must be dry and apply the color in light coats to achieve a professional looking finish.
From the years of using the Sem sure-coat to recolor and touch up both leather and vinyl, we know that you will be pleased when you also use this product. SURE-COAT is a water based leather coating system. It offers excellent flexibility and outstanding adhesion for interior and exterior automotive, marine, and household furniture applications.
You can use SURE-COAT to change or enhance the current color while maintaining the texture and look of leather, vinyl or plastic. SURE-COAT does not get brittle with age nor soften or crack within normal temperature ranges. Excellent for Protected Leather, Vinyl, and Plastic. Can apply on Aniline leather if you want to turn it into protected. It works so well because it moves right with the material -- no friction -- simply flows on.
Can be Brushed or Sprayed. Easy to Use. Dries Quickly. Superior resins provide greater adhesion, flexibility and durability.
Remember to order the proper cleaners and preps for the job you are doing for complete success.
Get your Prep Kit Here: BASIC KIT or DELUXE KIT
1/ Clean with SEM SOAP & gray scuff pad
2/ Spray Plastic/Leather PREP to remove greasy contaminant & increase color adhesion
3/ ADD CROSSLINKER to Surecoat to increase surface stains resistance the life of your recoloring job.
4/ Apply Surecoat with Foam Brush OR Spray Gun. If Spraying, add REDUCER to thin colorcoat for easy spraying. Spraying generally yields a smoother, even, professional finish than brushing.
Surecoat is used on Type P leather. Can also be used to convert Analine leather to Protected Leather.
Selecting the Correct Product for your coloring situation is extremely important. Follow these 3 easy steps:
1. Identify the Leather type. P (Protected), A(Analine, N(Nubuck). Most leather has a top coat/protected finish (type P). This finish will still show the grain but forms a coating on the leather. Paint or Dye is used on top coat finishes.
2. Select the color. Look up the color as appropriate in the furniture or auto color charts. You may find a good match on this page or you may find a good match on the auto-matched color page, Here. . Slight variations from your existing color is expected because of your computer screen settings and the age, conditions of your leather.
3. Select the product that matches your need. If we don't have your color, just send us a sample and we will match it for you. May we suggest our popular leather recoloring kit? It's the quick and easy way to get everything you need.
* 8oz covers apprx one chair
* 32oz covers apprx one sofa, loveseat, and a small chair