Restore the Beauty of Your Leather to ... Like New.
Especially when you can Do It Yourself. How much Satisfaction would you feel? Priceless, right?!!! Click here for Before & After Pictures
The sun, heat, and AC will dry the oil and water out of leather causing crackings and fadings. Don't cut corner! Using the incorrect off-the-shell paints may damage it and turn your leather into...a piece of hard cardboard! Do it right. Don't Forget to proudly send us your Before and After pictures.
If you are NOT SURE which products to use, EMAIL: support@LeatherRepairPro.com
with pictures of your furniture for our opinions.To recolor leather, follow these 3 easy steps. Of which selecting the right color is the most critical step:
1. Identify the Leather type: Protected (most popular), Ananile, or Nubuck. To identify leather, CLICK HERE.
2. Select the clean & prep product that matches your need. We suggest our popular Paint & Prep KIT. It's the quick and easy way to get everything you need.
3. Select the color in our online color charts.
Visit our FAQ section.
for common answers like:
* What product should you choose, SureCoat, ClassicCoat, Dye, Colorline Pigment Or High Covering?
* Should I restore original leather color or change to a completely different color?
* What leather type do I have, Analine or Pigmented?Select Your Recolor Project Category Below:
Instead of the DIY Leather Repair, you can request our Professional Technicians to do the repairs for you, Click HERE to request a Free Consultation.