Leather & Fabric Handbag, Purse. Clean & Repair
***Click on Left Image for Larger View of bag sizes"
Professional purse cleaning is performed entirely by hand and requires skill and experience. Cleaning techniques vary depending on the construction material, type and extent of soil. Your handbag cleaning specialist must know how to deal with a great variety of fabrics, as well as the proper cleaning of leather and suede.
The following services are performed on every handbag at No Extra Charge:
• Treated for Stains
• Conditioned to moisturize leather
If your handbag is discolored or heavily stained, it may be best to refinish with our color restoration full service. Please email us pictures of your bags for a Free Estimate.
Email us (support@cleanersToYourDoor.com) a digital picture of the "problem areas" and another picture of the whole piece to give us an idea of how best to repair it, and allow us to offer quotes based on the pictures.
Depending on your handbag conditions and how soiled it is, most of the handbags will be cleaned & repaired within 1 week after we receive it. We offer 2 convenient delivery options for you to choose from:
1/Drop off your handbag at 5837 Camden Ave #E, San Jose, CA 95124, OR
2/ Purchase the Pickup & Delivery Package for $25,. We will send you a Complete Welcome Shipping Package, including shipping box, shipping instruction, pre-paid shipping label. We must sign when receiving your package and someone at your delivery address sign to acknowledge the returned package. Your package will be picked up at your home and delivered via Priority Mail (2, 3 days delivery time) OR FedEX
Your Welcome Shipping Package Include:
* White Corrugated Shipping Box to ship your garment to us
* Prepaid shipping label, Priority Mail
* Packing List for you to fill out and make notes of the repair
* Release Forms for you to sign
* When you are ready, USPS will pick up the package at your doorstep and return it you to wherever you specify.
Steps of the Professional Leather Cleaning Process
1. Pre-Inspect: Handbags are inspected when received for cleaning. We provide each leather and suede handbag with a detailed description of the type of leather. We look at soil or stains and any damage (holes, tears, rips,and worn edges).
2. Clean Leather Handbags: Each garment is hand cleaned or Wet Cleaned to achieve the most soil removal with limited agitation. Good leather cleaners are designed to pull out grime from deep within the fibers, as well as removed surface dirt.
3. Condition Handbag: conditioner adds moisture and oils back into the leather to prevent dry crackings.
4. Air Dry: Handbags are air dried to limit the amount of agitation each item undergoes. Less chance of any damage occurring during the cleaning process because of this step.
5. Restore Color: Handbags go to the spray booth to touch up color loss and revitalize color.
6. Protect and Waterproof: (optional) Protectant buids a resistance coat on the surface to repel dirts and grimes. Since some leathers are very porous, the Leather Protector helps to prevent stains from absorbing deeply into the leather and becoming nearly impossible to remove later.
7. Final Inspection: We inspect handbags to make sure they look their best before returning to you.
Our workmanship is evident in every handbag sent through our professional leather restoration process. Not all stains can be removed completely, especially on suede or naked leather. We always try to our best abilities to bring it to its best conditions.
Questions? Email: support@LeatherRepairPro.com