The following services are performed on every garment at No Extra Charge:
• Treated for Stains
• Refinish, minor color touch up
If your garments are faded and worn out, full service color restoration is recommended. Please email us a picture of the problem areas and the whole garment for a Free Estimate.
If you need holes, tears repair or zipper, lining replace, please select these optional repair service from the drop down list before checking out.
Email us (support@cleanersToYourDoor.com) a digital picture of the "problem areas" and another picture of the whole piece to give us an idea of how best to repair it, and allow us to offer quotes based on the pictures.
Depending on your jacket conditions and how soiled it is,most of the garments will be cleaned & repaired within 1 week after we receive it. We offer 2 convenient delivery options for you to choose from:
1/Drop off your garment at 5837 Camden Ave #E, San Jose, CA 95124, OR
3/ Purchase the Pickup & Delivery Package for $25,. We will send you a Complete Welcome Shipping Package, including shipping box, shipping instruction, pre-paid shipping label. We must sign when receiving your package and someone at your delivery address sign to acknowledge the returned package. Your package will be picked up and delivered via Priority Mail (2, 3 days delivery time)
Your Welcome Shipping Package Include:
* White Corrugated Shipping Box to ship your garment to us
* Prepaid shipping label, Priority Mail
* Packing List for you to fill out and make notes of the repair
* Release Forms for you to sign
* When you are ready, USPS will pick up the package at your doorstep and return it you to wherever you specify.
Steps of the Professional Leather Cleaning Process
1. Pre-Inspect garment: Garments are inspected when received for cleaning. We provide each leather and suede garment with a detailed description of the type of leather. We look at soil or stains on the garment and any damage. We note missing or cracked buttons, holes, tears, rips,and worn edges.
2. Clean Leather Garments: Each garment is hand cleaned or Wet Cleaned to achieve the most soil removal with limited agitation. Good leather cleaners are designed to pull out grime from deep within the fibers, as well as removed surface dirt.
3. Condition Garments: conditioner adds moisture and oils back into the leather to prevent dry crackings.
4. Air Dry: Garments are air dried to limit the amount of agitation each item undergoes. Less chance of any damage occurring during the cleaning process because of this step.
5. Low Heat Fluff: We tumble each leather and suede jacket in a warm dryer for a short time to relax skins and soften it.
6. Custom Pressing: We hand press every garment. Suede and Nubuck are brushed to bring out the original nap to the skins.
7. Restore Color: Jackets go to the spray booth where color is enhanced.
8. Protect and Waterproof: buids a resistance coat on the surface to repel dirts and grimes. Since some leathers are very porous, the Leather Protector helps to prevent stains from absorbing deeply into the leather and becoming nearly impossible to remove later.
9. Final Inspection: We inspect garments before they are bagged and ready for delivery. We want to make sure they are looking their best.
Our workmanship is evident in every garment sent through our professional leather cleaning process. Not all stains can be removed completely, especially on suede or naked leather. We always try to our best abilities to bring it to its best conditions.