Pant, Skirt, Boot Clean & Restore
The following services are performed on at No Extra Charge:
• Treated for Stains
• Conditioned to moisturize
Email us (support@cleanersToYourDoor.com) a digital picture of the "problem areas" and another picture of the whole piece to give us an idea of how best to repair it, and allow us to offer quotes based on the pictures.
Depending on your handbag conditions and how soiled it is, most of the handbags will be cleaned & repaired within 1 week after we receive it. We offer 2 convenient delivery options for you to choose from:
1/ Drop off your handbag at 5837 Camden Ave #E, San Jose, CA 95124, OR
2/ Purchase the Pickup & Delivery Package for $25,. We will send you a Complete Welcome Shipping Package, including shipping box, shipping instruction, pre-paid shipping label. We must sign when receiving your package and someone at your delivery address sign to acknowledge the returned package. Your package will be picked up and delivered via Priority Mail (2, 3 days delivery time) OR FedEX
Your Welcome Shipping Package Include:
* White Corrugated Shipping Box to ship your garment to us
* Prepaid shipping label, Priority Mail
* Packing List for you to fill out and make notes of the repair
* Release Forms for you to sign
* When you are ready, USPS will pick up the package at your doorstep and return it you to wherever you specify.
Steps of the Professional Leather Cleaning Process
1. Pre-Inspect: All items are inspected when received for cleaning. We provide each leather and suede article with a detailed description of the type of leather. We look at soil or stains and any damage (holes, tears, rips,and worn edges).
2. Clean Leather: Each item is hand cleaned or Wet Cleaned to achieve the most soil removal with limited agitation. Good leather cleaners are designed to pull out grime from deep within the fibers, as well as removed surface dirt.
3. Condition: conditioner adds moisture and oils back into the leather to prevent dry crackings.
4. Air Dry: Leather articles are air dried to limit the amount of agitation each item undergoes. Less chance of any damage occurring during the cleaning process because of this step.
5. Restore Color: We apply leather color enhancer to revitalize color.
6. Protect and Waterproof: (optional) Protectant buids a resistance coat on the surface to repel dirts and grimes. Since some leathers are very porous, the Leather Protector helps to prevent stains from absorbing deeply into the leather and becoming nearly impossible to remove later.
7. Final Inspection: careful inspections are performed to make sure your leather look their best before returning to you.
Our workmanship is evident in every item sent through our professional leather restoration process. Not all stains can be removed completely, especially on suede or naked leather. We always try to our best abilities to bring it to its best conditions.
Questions? Email: support@LeatherRepairPro.com