Recolor Discolored Headrest
Click on image for Larger View.
Refinish Discolored Spots on Leather Sofa
* Leather Prep: prepare surface for paint. Enhance adhesion. Loosen up oil & grease
* Surecoat Pigment Color: change or enhance the current color while maintaining the texture and look of leather and vinyl
* Crosslinker: improves water and solvent resistance, toughness, abrasion resistance. Enhance flexability & durability of Surecoat. Adding Crosslinker helps to make your leather cleaning easier in the long run.
* Leather Protectant: protect leather surface against daily soiling so it looks cleaner longer.
* Hair Dryer
* Gray Scuff Pad
* Fine 400grit sandpaper
* Foam Brush
* Sponge, Cloth
* Professional HVLP Spray Gun
*STEP 1: Spray Leather Prep liberally. Scrub with a gray scuff pad if needed. Wipe off loose contaminants with a clean cloth.
*STEP 2: Hand applied 1st color coat with a foam brush. If you have Spray Gun, then spray the next coats. Add Crosslinker (3%) and Reducer (10%) before spraying/brushing. Wait until the prevevous coat dry before applying the next coat (typically 10-15minutes). On average, 3-4 coats is sufficient to yield a smooth, uniform finish (if you refinish with the same color tone).
NOTE: you can use hair dryer to speed up drying between color coats.
*STEP 3: Wipe on Leather Protectant with a sponge .
Let the products cure for 72 hours before regular sitting usage.
Questions? Email: support@LeatherRepairPro.com