Soap, 1st STEP Leather & Vinyl Cleaner
SEM Soap Designed as a first step cleaner for all repair and refinish procedures. ONLY USE SEM SOAP when you REFINISH or RECOLOR the leather or vinyl. This product will remove some of the top coat finish. It's normal if you see colors come off when you scrub.
* SEM SOAP gravitates into the pores of the substrate and floats contaminants to the surface.
* SEM SOAP also contains a slight abrasive to open the substrate for greater adhesion.
INSTRUCTIONS for Leather Refinish
* Clean First with SEM SOAP and a Grey Scuff Pad
* Srub thoroughly, paying close attention to textured or recessed areas
* Wipe off SEM SOAP with a clean damp towel to remove all residue. Wiping in one direction will remove contaminants from the surface, rather than smearing contaminants around.
* Clean with Leather/Plastic Prep using a clean lint free towel and wiping in one direction.
* Place a few drop of water on the leather surface. If water beads up, contaminant or the old protection top coat still exists. Repeat the cleaning with Sem Soap, then Leather Prep until beading no longer occurs.
* Scuff the leather a clean gray scuff pad OR 400 grit sandpaper
* Blow off dust and clean again with Leather Prep
Apply either SURECOAT OR CLASSIC COAT
* Surecoat can be applied by Foam Brush AND/OR Spray Gun. Spraygun will typically yield a smoother, profesional finish.
* Classicoat is a premixed paint ready in aerosol can. Spray about 6 inches from the leather surface.
Instructions for VINYL Refinish. Procedure is SAME Instructions for LEATHER Refinish, EXCEPT: using VINYL PREP instead of Leather/Plastic Prep.
Questions? Email: support@LeatherRepairPro.com