Wax on Revitalizer is a specially designed feel product for Waxed Pull-Up leathers. Wax is often applied to the surface to achieve a particular feel or effect. It often looks like oil crinkled wax paper.
Wax on replaces the wax from the surface as it wears off. Often a center of a seat cushion looks lighter or there are fingernail marks that won’t rub out. This is from the wax coming off. Application of Wax on will solve this challenge.
Wax on gives the wax pull-up leather the fats and nutrients that it needs in order to retain its suppleness and its beautiful lustre.
Wax On is a leather revitalising product designed to restore the look and feel of wax leathers. Wax On is also excellent for removing mild scratch marks and light fading due to wear and tear. It can also be used on bycast leather to improve the surface feel and to remove light scratches.
How to Apply Wax On for Pull Up Leather
1. Shake the bottle before use.
2. Apply Scratch Away to a clean soft cloth and wipe onto the surface of the leather.
3. For scratches, rub wax on into the leather until the scratch darkens, the area will dry to its original colour.
4. Heat the leather with a hair dryer. This softens the wax finish so the new wax can be incorporated.
5. Massage the Wax On into the leather with a soft cloth.
6. Reapply as needed. Several light coats will yield better results than one heavy coat.
7. Let the leather cool to room temperature then massage to restore the look of the leather.
Suitable for wax pull up leather and bycast.
Oil & Wax treated leather typically has a deep richness because it has been treated with oils, waxes, and dyes in such a way that when the leather is pulled or streched, the finish becomes lighter in the stretched areas. That gives an "Old World" effect or "Aged" look.
When you sit on these type of leather, the leather is streched and the color will look lighter around the seating areas. To bring the darker color back, you can apply light heat or rubbing the lightened area with your fingers or cloth.